Terms & Conditions
All Flight Adventures boarding passes and bookings are sold subject to the following:
- Boarding Passes can be purchased at any Flight Adventures store or on the Flight Adventures Web Site
- Boarding Passes are redeemable at the store in which they were purchased.
- Boarding Passes are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- They must be redeemed within this time period or they will expire and be voided.
- Boarding Passes are only valid for the Flight Adventure described, Flight Adventures can be upgraded at the time of booking by payment of the difference between the current paid for Flight Adventure and the upgraded Flight Adventure.
- Boarding Passes are non-refundable
- The price of all Boarding Passes advertised or displayed is subject to change at any time without notice. You will be quoted and charged for the current price of a Boarding Pass at the time of purchase.
- The price of all Boarding Passes are exclusive of any local taxes.
- To make a booking for a Flight Adventure you must telephone, visit or email the store quoting the Booking reference number and the purchase details.
- You can change the day or time of any booking up to 48 hours prior to your booked time by contacting Flight Adventures.
- A booking may be secured with a credit card. If you have secured a booking with a credit card and breach any of the cancellation or change policies, then your credit card will be charged.
- Bookings can be cancelled or changed up to 48 hours prior to the booked time.
- No cancellation or change will be permitted within 48 hours of the booked time for the Flight Adventure. In this situation, your Boarding Pass will be cancelled without refund.
- If you do not show up for a Flight Adventure and you have not changed the booking at least 48 hours prior to the Flight Adventure, your Boarding Pass will be cancelled without refund.
- Payment for all Vouchers must be received in full at the time of purchase.
Admission to Flight Adventures Simulator
- For security purposes you must present a form of photo identification before you will be granted entry to the Flight Adventures Simulator. We reserve the right to refuse you entry to the Flight Adventures Simulator if you do not produce appropriate photo identification, in which case your Boarding Pass will be cancelled and you will not receive a refund.
- The Flight Adventures Simulator replicates the flightdeck of an aircraft and requires a degree of physical mobility for entering and exiting that may not be suitable for some people. Please check with us at the time you purchase a Boarding Pass if you have any concerns about any physical restrictions that may affect your adventure.
- You will be refused entry to the Flight Adventures Simulator if, in our reasonable opinion, you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. In this situation your Boarding Pass will be cancelled without refund.
- Bookings are for a single person flying with an instructor for the full duration and cannot be shared or split.
- The recommended minimum age for any Flight Adventure is 8 years old.
Release and Indemnity
- As a condition of your purchase of a Boarding Pass and your agreement to use Flight Adventures, you agree to release and indemnify Flight Adventures Ltd., its franchisees and all of their employees, agents and contractors from and against all actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses of whatever nature which any of them may suffer, incur or become liable to as a result of your use of Flight Adventures. You appreciate that the Flight Adventure will have effects which vary with each individual. It is your sole responsibility to determine whether you are physically capable of using Flight Adventures.
- The Flight Adventures Simulator is intended for entertainment purposes only. Flight Adventures is not an approved flight training organization. Flight Adventures does not assert any claim regarding recognized training credits regulated by flight crew licensing legislation. Compliance with airline training standards and government regulation is the responsibility of the user.